The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61673 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55055 views)
- Restaurants (33622 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30225 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28382 views)
- Become a Member (26937 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26751 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24562 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21057 views)
- Our Mission (20041 views)