The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53759 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52840 views)
- Restaurants (28071 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27342 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23616 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23245 views)
- Become a Member (22679 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21234 views)
- Our Mission (16995 views)
- Events (16921 views)