The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60607 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54624 views)
- Restaurants (32245 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29428 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27300 views)
- Become a Member (26192 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25989 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22507 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20552 views)
- Our Mission (19284 views)