The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48842 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37459 views)
- Restaurants (19299 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19051 views)
- Become a Member (18640 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18021 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17746 views)
- Events (13810 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13561 views)
- Our Mission (13215 views)