The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57329 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53746 views)
- Restaurants (30034 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28250 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25377 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24697 views)
- Become a Member (24147 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21699 views)
- Our Mission (17964 views)
- Events (17748 views)