The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62799 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55767 views)
- Restaurants (34198 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31133 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29346 views)
- Become a Member (27451 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27166 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25287 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21888 views)
- Our Mission (20469 views)