The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63133 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55942 views)
- Restaurants (34430 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31407 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29766 views)
- Become a Member (27681 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27345 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25455 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22109 views)
- Our Mission (20668 views)