The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58978 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54078 views)
- Restaurants (30805 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28631 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26312 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25180 views)
- Become a Member (25011 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21989 views)
- Our Mission (18424 views)
- Events (18160 views)