The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51411 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46830 views)
- Restaurants (24745 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21951 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21863 views)
- Become a Member (21198 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20464 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19216 views)
- Events (15857 views)
- Our Mission (15636 views)