The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55671 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53295 views)
- Restaurants (29257 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27721 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24223 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23991 views)
- Become a Member (23408 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21466 views)
- Our Mission (17526 views)
- Events (17381 views)