The Good Food Awards is a national event that empowers craft food producers as leaders in their food community by providing concrete business opportunities and national visibility. The Awards bring the products and stories of the best food crafters from every region of the United States in front of specialty food buyers, national food media and sustainable food movement leaders.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61212 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54859 views)
- Restaurants (32997 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29805 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27900 views)
- Become a Member (26621 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26399 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22988 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20783 views)
- Our Mission (19668 views)