Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. Baetje Farms is a farmstead creamery, meaning they produce the milk used in the cheese they make. No hormones or antibiotics are used and the goats get filtered spring water from an inspected spring on their farm and are [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56469 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53487 views)
- Restaurants (29609 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28036 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24435 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24378 views)
- Become a Member (23695 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21595 views)
- Our Mission (17732 views)
- Events (17564 views)