Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. Baetje Farms is a farmstead creamery, meaning they produce the milk used in the cheese they make. No hormones or antibiotics are used and the goats get filtered spring water from an inspected spring on their farm and are [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48816 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37338 views)
- Restaurants (19223 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19008 views)
- Become a Member (18607 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (17995 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17694 views)
- Events (13784 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13540 views)
- Our Mission (13189 views)