Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51420 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46852 views)
- Restaurants (24760 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21961 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21879 views)
- Become a Member (21209 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20472 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19260 views)
- Events (15866 views)
- Our Mission (15645 views)