Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48849 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37487 views)
- Restaurants (19315 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19057 views)
- Become a Member (18650 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18031 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17771 views)
- Events (13814 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13563 views)
- Our Mission (13227 views)