Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. Baetje Farms is a farmstead creamery, meaning they produce the milk used in the cheese they make. No hormones or antibiotics are used and the goats get filtered spring water from an inspected spring on their farm and are […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62432 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55506 views)
- Restaurants (34095 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30685 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29131 views)
- Become a Member (27363 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27080 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25081 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21595 views)
- Our Mission (20382 views)