Join us at Schlafly Bottleworks (7260 Southwest Ave, 63143) for tonight’s installment of the SLOWednesday series. Baetje Farms is a farmstead creamery, meaning they produce the milk used in the cheese they make. No hormones or antibiotics are used and the goats get filtered spring water from an inspected spring on their farm and are [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51414 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46844 views)
- Restaurants (24755 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21959 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21875 views)
- Become a Member (21202 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20470 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19238 views)
- Events (15864 views)
- Our Mission (15642 views)