Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55788 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53326 views)
- Restaurants (29314 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27764 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24271 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24056 views)
- Become a Member (23447 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21481 views)
- Our Mission (17572 views)
- Events (17413 views)