Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60706 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54687 views)
- Restaurants (32367 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29491 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27382 views)
- Become a Member (26246 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26052 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22553 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20586 views)
- Our Mission (19347 views)