Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59087 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54116 views)
- Restaurants (30912 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28677 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26444 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25236 views)
- Become a Member (25111 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22044 views)
- Our Mission (18488 views)
- Events (18195 views)