To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56007 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53355 views)
- Restaurants (29415 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27821 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24322 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24143 views)
- Become a Member (23502 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21509 views)
- Our Mission (17614 views)
- Events (17454 views)