To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51403 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46821 views)
- Restaurants (24741 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21948 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21859 views)
- Become a Member (21194 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20462 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19191 views)
- Events (15856 views)
- Our Mission (15635 views)