To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52202 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49582 views)
- Restaurants (25797 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23349 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22480 views)
- Become a Member (21628 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20754 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20735 views)
- Events (16219 views)
- Our Mission (16069 views)