To say we’re shocked that tickets still remain is an understatement. But for those of you that felt you might have missed your oppurtunity there are still a handfull of tickets left. We’re not raising prices above the non-member $99.99 price, and there are no longer limits to the number of tickets you can buy. [...]
Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48830 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37408 views)
- Restaurants (19252 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19020 views)
- Become a Member (18618 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18008 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17722 views)
- Events (13791 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13553 views)
- Our Mission (13198 views)