Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61212 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54859 views)
- Restaurants (32997 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29805 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27900 views)
- Become a Member (26621 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26399 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22988 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20783 views)
- Our Mission (19668 views)