Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55079 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53162 views)
- Restaurants (28829 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27602 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23995 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23771 views)
- Become a Member (23076 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21387 views)
- Our Mission (17327 views)
- Events (17163 views)