Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62811 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55781 views)
- Restaurants (34215 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31142 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29374 views)
- Become a Member (27454 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27174 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25290 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21900 views)
- Our Mission (20476 views)