Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55743 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53308 views)
- Restaurants (29273 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27747 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24243 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24010 views)
- Become a Member (23416 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21469 views)
- Our Mission (17544 views)
- Events (17396 views)