Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63284 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56058 views)
- Restaurants (34720 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31568 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29908 views)
- Become a Member (27878 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27531 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25600 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22234 views)
- Our Mission (20865 views)