Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57957 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53832 views)
- Restaurants (30282 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28344 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25647 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24830 views)
- Become a Member (24444 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21765 views)
- Our Mission (18095 views)
- Events (17851 views)