Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52196 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49546 views)
- Restaurants (25771 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23321 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22467 views)
- Become a Member (21604 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20731 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20731 views)
- Events (16203 views)
- Our Mission (16060 views)