Learn how iScream Cakes, the ReTrailer and Whisk Bakeshop started or grew their businesses at Schlafly Farmers Market and other local markets. And Gateway Harvest will talk about how they are investing in St. Louis’ sustainable food system and local economy.
SloWednesday: Growing Cities
Wednesday, August 13 - Growing Cities is a documentary film that examines the role of urban farming in America and asks how much power it has to revitalize our cities and change the way we eat.
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54004 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52923 views)
- Restaurants (28254 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27390 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23722 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23346 views)
- Become a Member (22757 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21282 views)
- Our Mission (17089 views)
- Events (16987 views)