Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
Cropsourcing Project: Garlic We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic. And we need you to help us! On a trip to any random grocery store in America you typically see just one variety of garlic. You know the one, it comes with two bulbs in a little plastic shrink wrapped box. Well, as it […]
Wednesday, June 11 – We are excited to announce a new project from Slow Food St. Louis. Allium Sativum! No, it’s not a Harry Potter spell, it’s Latin for garlic. We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic and we need you to help us!
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63399 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56146 views)
- Restaurants (34945 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31682 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30013 views)
- Become a Member (28011 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27654 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25709 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22336 views)
- Our Mission (21015 views)