Cropsourcing Project: Garlic We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic. And we need you to help us! On a trip to any random grocery store in America you typically see just one variety of garlic. You know the one, it comes with two bulbs in a little plastic shrink wrapped box. Well, as it [...]
Wednesday, June 11 – We are excited to announce a new project from Slow Food St. Louis. Allium Sativum! No, it’s not a Harry Potter spell, it’s Latin for garlic. We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic and we need you to help us!
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61546 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55019 views)
- Restaurants (33475 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30141 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28244 views)
- Become a Member (26879 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26691 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24518 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20996 views)
- Our Mission (19953 views)