Cropsourcing Project: Garlic We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic. And we need you to help us! On a trip to any random grocery store in America you typically see just one variety of garlic. You know the one, it comes with two bulbs in a little plastic shrink wrapped box. Well, as it [...]
Wednesday, June 11 – We are excited to announce a new project from Slow Food St. Louis. Allium Sativum! No, it’s not a Harry Potter spell, it’s Latin for garlic. We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic and we need you to help us!
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56085 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53369 views)
- Restaurants (29436 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27849 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24336 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24165 views)
- Become a Member (23523 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21518 views)
- Our Mission (17630 views)
- Events (17474 views)