Cropsourcing Project: Garlic We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic. And we need you to help us! On a trip to any random grocery store in America you typically see just one variety of garlic. You know the one, it comes with two bulbs in a little plastic shrink wrapped box. Well, as it [...]
Wednesday, June 11 – We are excited to announce a new project from Slow Food St. Louis. Allium Sativum! No, it’s not a Harry Potter spell, it’s Latin for garlic. We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic and we need you to help us!
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59692 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54282 views)
- Restaurants (31332 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28888 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26761 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25468 views)
- Become a Member (25426 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22179 views)
- Our Mission (18743 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18631 views)