Cropsourcing Project: Garlic We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic. And we need you to help us! On a trip to any random grocery store in America you typically see just one variety of garlic. You know the one, it comes with two bulbs in a little plastic shrink wrapped box. Well, as it [...]
Wednesday, June 11 – We are excited to announce a new project from Slow Food St. Louis. Allium Sativum! No, it’s not a Harry Potter spell, it’s Latin for garlic. We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic and we need you to help us!
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57636 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53768 views)
- Restaurants (30135 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28283 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25465 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24750 views)
- Become a Member (24248 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21725 views)
- Our Mission (18024 views)
- Events (17789 views)