Cropsourcing Project: Garlic We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic. And we need you to help us! On a trip to any random grocery store in America you typically see just one variety of garlic. You know the one, it comes with two bulbs in a little plastic shrink wrapped box. Well, as it [...]
Wednesday, June 11 – We are excited to announce a new project from Slow Food St. Louis. Allium Sativum! No, it’s not a Harry Potter spell, it’s Latin for garlic. We want to grow garlic, lots of garlic and we need you to help us!
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61143 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54846 views)
- Restaurants (32943 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29787 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27866 views)
- Become a Member (26565 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26359 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22875 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20775 views)
- Our Mission (19638 views)