Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63281 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56056 views)
- Restaurants (34715 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31566 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29904 views)
- Become a Member (27873 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27527 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25597 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22232 views)
- Our Mission (20862 views)