Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future [...]
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53786 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52842 views)
- Restaurants (28100 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27346 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23623 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23262 views)
- Become a Member (22688 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21235 views)
- Our Mission (17002 views)
- Events (16924 views)