Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60586 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54605 views)
- Restaurants (32207 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29402 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27285 views)
- Become a Member (26154 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25953 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22490 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20535 views)
- Our Mission (19246 views)