Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55953 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53349 views)
- Restaurants (29391 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27804 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24305 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24131 views)
- Become a Member (23484 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21505 views)
- Our Mission (17600 views)
- Events (17445 views)