Through a series of workshops and films, Slow Food St. Louis will explore vermiculture, home-brewing, lacto fermentation, cheese making, beekeeping, gardening, canning, composting, and other related topics.
Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61630 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55046 views)
- Restaurants (33605 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30215 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28342 views)
- Become a Member (26927 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26740 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24558 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21041 views)
- Our Mission (20032 views)