The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63144 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55957 views)
- Restaurants (34462 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31419 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29784 views)
- Become a Member (27701 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27360 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25470 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22122 views)
- Our Mission (20695 views)