The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61539 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55013 views)
- Restaurants (33469 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30121 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28235 views)
- Become a Member (26873 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26686 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24511 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20989 views)
- Our Mission (19946 views)