The Good, The Big, & The Ugly, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato! Slow Food St. Louis and Farm to Family Naturally, a Missouri Farmers’ Union Cooperative effort, are pleased to announce The Good, The Big, & The Ugly Homegrown Tomato Festival, a celebration of the locally-grown tomato, will be held on Saturday, July 31st, […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62151 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55251 views)
- Restaurants (33970 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30478 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28881 views)
- Become a Member (27228 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26992 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24747 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21337 views)
- Our Mission (20291 views)