Help support Slow Food St. Louis by patronizing St. Louis- area Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants on Tuesday, September 27. Download the flyer and bring it in or mention “Slow Food St. Louis” and 50% of the proceeds of your sale will be donated to the organization.
Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce that their annual fundraiser, The Art of Food, will be held on Saturday, July 25th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at Mad Art Gallery (2727 S. 12th Street, 63118). Proceeds from the event will benefit both Slow [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61594 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55038 views)
- Restaurants (33554 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30202 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28302 views)
- Become a Member (26919 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26723 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24545 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21030 views)
- Our Mission (19999 views)