Help support Slow Food St. Louis by patronizing St. Louis- area Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants on Tuesday, September 27. Download the flyer and bring it in or mention “Slow Food St. Louis” and 50% of the proceeds of your sale will be donated to the organization.
Kakao Chocolate will be hosting a special tasting “Chocolate and Cheese” at their Maplewood store as a fundraiser for Slow Food St. Louis on Thursday, June 9 at 7:30PM. The people at this tasting will be the first to taste try confections.
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce that their annual fundraiser, The Art of Food, will be held on Saturday, July 25th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at Mad Art Gallery (2727 S. 12th Street, 63118). Proceeds from the event will benefit both Slow [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55100 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53168 views)
- Restaurants (28842 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27606 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24003 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23775 views)
- Become a Member (23096 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21390 views)
- Our Mission (17339 views)
- Events (17175 views)