Wednesday, September 11 – Join us for Farming and Fracking, a discussion of the importance of small rural farmers, what they do for our communities and how hydraulic fracturing (fracking) is endangering this niche in rural communities.
Each month a different farmer from the Schlafly Farmers Market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food and its origins. On October 10, we will feature two farms from Illinois that have community-supported agriculture subscriptions (CSAs) available for the 2013 season.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63410 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56152 views)
- Restaurants (34967 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31692 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (30020 views)
- Become a Member (28022 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27663 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25718 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22342 views)
- Our Mission (21027 views)