Each month a different farmer from the Schlafly Farmers Market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food and its origins. On October 10, we will feature two farms from Illinois that have community-supported agriculture subscriptions (CSAs) available for the 2013 season.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48831 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37413 views)
- Restaurants (19256 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19021 views)
- Become a Member (18620 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18009 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17725 views)
- Events (13792 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13554 views)
- Our Mission (13198 views)