Join us the evening of Monday, June 16 at The Wolf Café in Ballwin for a free screening of “FRESH”, a celebration of the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61650 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55048 views)
- Restaurants (33613 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30219 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28355 views)
- Become a Member (26932 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26746 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24559 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21044 views)
- Our Mission (20036 views)