Sunday, November 15, 2009, join Washington University’s student-run garden, Burning Kumquat, and Slow Food St. Louis for a screening of FRESH the movie. FRESH celebrates the farmers, thinkers and business people across America who are re-inventing our food system. Each has witnessed the rapid transformation of our agriculture into an industrial model, and confronted the [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50629 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44307 views)
- Restaurants (23169 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21400 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21232 views)
- Become a Member (20413 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20145 views)
- Events (15399 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15131 views)
- Our Mission (14843 views)