Wednesday, September 11 - Join us for Farming and Fracking, a discussion of the importance of small rural farmers, what they do for our communities and how hydraulic fracturing (fracking) is endangering this niche in rural communities.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55143 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53179 views)
- Restaurants (28863 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27639 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24018 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23788 views)
- Become a Member (23109 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21397 views)
- Our Mission (17347 views)
- Events (17186 views)