Wednesday, September 11 – Join us for Farming and Fracking, a discussion of the importance of small rural farmers, what they do for our communities and how hydraulic fracturing (fracking) is endangering this niche in rural communities.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63285 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56059 views)
- Restaurants (34721 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31568 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29908 views)
- Become a Member (27879 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27531 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25601 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22235 views)
- Our Mission (20866 views)