Wednesday, September 11 - Join us for Farming and Fracking, a discussion of the importance of small rural farmers, what they do for our communities and how hydraulic fracturing (fracking) is endangering this niche in rural communities.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50688 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44609 views)
- Restaurants (23281 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21499 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21290 views)
- Become a Member (20463 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20174 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15517 views)
- Events (15449 views)
- Our Mission (14899 views)