How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55220 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53195 views)
- Restaurants (28896 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27642 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24026 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23800 views)
- Become a Member (23125 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21402 views)
- Our Mission (17357 views)
- Events (17202 views)