How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Thanks to Landmark Theatres, Slow Food St. Louis has once again been graciously donated up to 75 seats to the Wednesday, June 24th viewing of Food, Inc. at the Tivoli Theatre. Those interested in attending […]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63138 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55948 views)
- Restaurants (34449 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31416 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29776 views)
- Become a Member (27695 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27355 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25463 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22118 views)
- Our Mission (20682 views)