Join Slow Food St. Louis for a viewing party for this one-day TEDx event that will explore the food system — from what happened, to where we are, to what we are doing to shift to a more sustainable way of eating and farming.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63299 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56069 views)
- Restaurants (34765 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31585 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29927 views)
- Become a Member (27897 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27547 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25611 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22250 views)
- Our Mission (20885 views)