Title: Food on Film: Food Beware Location: Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Ave., Maplewood, MO 63143 Description: FOOD BEWARE (Original title: Nos enfants nous accuseront)- Directed by Jean-Paul Jaud For the first time ever, our children are growing up less healthy than we are. Why is this happening? FOOD BEWARE begins with a visit to a [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61615 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55044 views)
- Restaurants (33587 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30212 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28332 views)
- Become a Member (26927 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26732 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24554 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21037 views)
- Our Mission (20026 views)