Title: Food on Film: Food Beware Location: Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Ave., Maplewood, MO 63143 Description: FOOD BEWARE (Original title: Nos enfants nous accuseront)- Directed by Jean-Paul Jaud For the first time ever, our children are growing up less healthy than we are. Why is this happening? FOOD BEWARE begins with a visit to a [...]
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51398 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46804 views)
- Restaurants (24731 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21944 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21855 views)
- Become a Member (21189 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20453 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19146 views)
- Events (15853 views)
- Our Mission (15629 views)