Title: Food on Film: Food Beware Location: Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Ave., Maplewood, MO 63143 Description: FOOD BEWARE (Original title: Nos enfants nous accuseront)- Directed by Jean-Paul Jaud For the first time ever, our children are growing up less healthy than we are. Why is this happening? FOOD BEWARE begins with a visit to a [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57310 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53735 views)
- Restaurants (30020 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28243 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25364 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24685 views)
- Become a Member (24113 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21696 views)
- Our Mission (17957 views)
- Events (17743 views)