Title: Food on Film: Food Beware Location: Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Ave., Maplewood, MO 63143 Description: FOOD BEWARE (Original title: Nos enfants nous accuseront)- Directed by Jean-Paul Jaud For the first time ever, our children are growing up less healthy than we are. Why is this happening? FOOD BEWARE begins with a visit to a [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52140 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49436 views)
- Restaurants (25686 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23162 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22432 views)
- Become a Member (21577 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20712 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20627 views)
- Events (16181 views)
- Our Mission (16034 views)