Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63138 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55947 views)
- Restaurants (34446 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31413 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29773 views)
- Become a Member (27692 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27352 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25462 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22116 views)
- Our Mission (20679 views)