Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48814 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37327 views)
- Restaurants (19215 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19005 views)
- Become a Member (18605 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (17990 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17684 views)
- Events (13778 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13537 views)
- Our Mission (13184 views)