Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (58968 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54078 views)
- Restaurants (30799 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28630 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26311 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25179 views)
- Become a Member (25005 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21988 views)
- Our Mission (18423 views)
- Events (18158 views)