Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62211 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55351 views)
- Restaurants (34009 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30539 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28974 views)
- Become a Member (27258 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27010 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24905 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21411 views)
- Our Mission (20317 views)