Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 7th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 3rd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
A huge thank you to J. Pollack Photography for commemorating our Feast in the Field Event in photos, which you can view a montage of here (or download here). Check them out for your next event or family photo occasion…. About J. Pollack Photography: [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52174 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49478 views)
- Restaurants (25719 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23215 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22446 views)
- Become a Member (21586 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20722 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20665 views)
- Events (16191 views)
- Our Mission (16044 views)