McKendree University and Slow Food St. Louis are pairing to host a unique opportunity—a leisurely, intimate dinner and conversation with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation, to be held on Tuesday, April 24th at Farmhaus Restaurant.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59002 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54091 views)
- Restaurants (30843 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28645 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26344 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25195 views)
- Become a Member (25028 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21998 views)
- Our Mission (18442 views)
- Events (18170 views)