McKendree University and Slow Food St. Louis are pairing to host a unique opportunity—a leisurely, intimate dinner and conversation with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation, to be held on Tuesday, April 24th at Farmhaus Restaurant.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48828 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37403 views)
- Restaurants (19251 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19020 views)
- Become a Member (18617 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18007 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17720 views)
- Events (13791 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13553 views)
- Our Mission (13198 views)