Join us Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at the Schlafly Bottleworks for SLOWednesday with Farrar Out Farm. Farrar Out Farm is a small family farm located about 90 miles south of St. Louis. Farmers Bryan and Christina Truemper have a passion for cooking and eating great food. They started their farm venture because they realized that [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52100 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49308 views)
- Restaurants (25611 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23051 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22407 views)
- Become a Member (21556 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20692 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20565 views)
- Events (16162 views)
- Our Mission (15999 views)