Join us Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at the Schlafly Bottleworks for SLOWednesday with Farrar Out Farm. Farrar Out Farm is a small family farm located about 90 miles south of St. Louis. Farmers Bryan and Christina Truemper have a passion for cooking and eating great food. They started their farm venture because they realized that [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51415 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46846 views)
- Restaurants (24757 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21959 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21876 views)
- Become a Member (21204 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20470 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19245 views)
- Events (15865 views)
- Our Mission (15642 views)