Join us Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at the Schlafly Bottleworks for SLOWednesday with Farrar Out Farm. Farrar Out Farm is a small family farm located about 90 miles south of St. Louis. Farmers Bryan and Christina Truemper have a passion for cooking and eating great food. They started their farm venture because they realized that [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59040 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54105 views)
- Restaurants (30880 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28666 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26402 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25215 views)
- Become a Member (25080 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22013 views)
- Our Mission (18467 views)
- Events (18183 views)