Join us Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at the Schlafly Bottleworks for SLOWednesday with Farrar Out Farm. Farrar Out Farm is a small family farm located about 90 miles south of St. Louis. Farmers Bryan and Christina Truemper have a passion for cooking and eating great food. They started their farm venture because they realized that [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50629 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44314 views)
- Restaurants (23172 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21403 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21234 views)
- Become a Member (20414 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20147 views)
- Events (15401 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15135 views)
- Our Mission (14844 views)