Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50628 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44287 views)
- Restaurants (23159 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21361 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21228 views)
- Become a Member (20411 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20144 views)
- Events (15396 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15126 views)
- Our Mission (14841 views)