2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60635 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54641 views)
- Restaurants (32292 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29440 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27325 views)
- Become a Member (26218 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26012 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22522 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20567 views)
- Our Mission (19309 views)