March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51403 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46818 views)
- Restaurants (24740 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21948 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21859 views)
- Become a Member (21192 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20461 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19186 views)
- Events (15856 views)
- Our Mission (15634 views)