March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59049 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54106 views)
- Restaurants (30886 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28671 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26404 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25220 views)
- Become a Member (25092 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22020 views)
- Our Mission (18471 views)
- Events (18185 views)