March 31st, 2008 1:30-4PM State Capitol-First Floor Rotunda If you oppose your tax-payer dollars subsidizing corporate factory farms… If you care about preserving the right to know how your food is produced… If you want to stop the National Animal Identification System (NAIS)… THEN WE NEED YOU ON MONDAY, MARCH 31st! Join Family Farmers, Rural [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55995 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53352 views)
- Restaurants (29410 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27817 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24315 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24139 views)
- Become a Member (23496 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21508 views)
- Our Mission (17604 views)
- Events (17449 views)