Tell the Missouri State Legislature to protect rBGH-Free Labeling… in Person! Join the Missouri Rural Crisis Center for a Lobby Day at the Missouri State Capitol to protect consumers’ right to know how their milk was produced!
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51422 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46859 views)
- Restaurants (24769 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21965 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21882 views)
- Become a Member (21211 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20477 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19287 views)
- Events (15868 views)
- Our Mission (15647 views)