Tell the Missouri State Legislature to protect rBGH-Free Labeling… in Person! Join the Missouri Rural Crisis Center for a Lobby Day at the Missouri State Capitol to protect consumers’ right to know how their milk was produced!
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63153 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55965 views)
- Restaurants (34479 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31427 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29791 views)
- Become a Member (27718 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27372 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25482 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22134 views)
- Our Mission (20710 views)