Tell the Missouri State Legislature to protect rBGH-Free Labeling… in Person! Join the Missouri Rural Crisis Center for a Lobby Day at the Missouri State Capitol to protect consumers’ right to know how their milk was produced!
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59694 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54283 views)
- Restaurants (31333 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28890 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26766 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25468 views)
- Become a Member (25427 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22179 views)
- Our Mission (18745 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18641 views)