Tell the Missouri State Legislature to protect rBGH-Free Labeling… in Person! Join the Missouri Rural Crisis Center for a Lobby Day at the Missouri State Capitol to protect consumers’ right to know how their milk was produced!
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48855 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37495 views)
- Restaurants (19316 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19060 views)
- Become a Member (18654 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18035 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17773 views)
- Events (13817 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13565 views)
- Our Mission (13230 views)