Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events […]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets […]
A Benefit for Slow Food St. Louis featuring: Delectable Hors d’ouvres St. Louis’ Top Chefs Local Artists auctioning food-themed art Live Art demonstration Gift Baskets auction Cool Drinks, Food Films, Food Music, Food Fashion & More! 2008 Art of Food Chefs include: Joshua Galliano – An American Place Lou Rook III – Annie Gunn’s Mark […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62471 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55535 views)
- Restaurants (34126 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30737 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29149 views)
- Become a Member (27380 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27105 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25101 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21623 views)
- Our Mission (20404 views)