Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
A Benefit for Slow Food St. Louis featuring: Delectable Hors d’ouvres St. Louis’ Top Chefs Local Artists auctioning food-themed art Live Art demonstration Gift Baskets auction Cool Drinks, Food Films, Food Music, Food Fashion & More! 2008 Art of Food Chefs include: Joshua Galliano – An American Place Lou Rook III – Annie Gunn’s Mark [...]
2015 Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis offers grant money to further support biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system. We are now accepting grant applications for the 2015 growing season.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (60637 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54643 views)
- Restaurants (32293 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29440 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27326 views)
- Become a Member (26219 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26013 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22523 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20567 views)
- Our Mission (19311 views)