Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events [...]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets [...]
A Benefit for Slow Food St. Louis featuring: Delectable Hors d’ouvres St. Louis’ Top Chefs Local Artists auctioning food-themed art Live Art demonstration Gift Baskets auction Cool Drinks, Food Films, Food Music, Food Fashion & More! 2008 Art of Food Chefs include: Joshua Galliano – An American Place Lou Rook III – Annie Gunn’s Mark [...]
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61230 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54866 views)
- Restaurants (33041 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29823 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27923 views)
- Become a Member (26646 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26419 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (23180 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20792 views)
- Our Mission (19684 views)