Not terribly exciting news, we know, but for some time the Event Calendar at slowfoodstl.org has been sorely lacking in–well–Events. But, dear friends, those days are behind us. A new calendar with solid functionality that doesn’t look completely ridiculous has been born. So now you’ll be able to keep track of the sweetest Slow events […]
How much do we really know about the food we buy at our local supermarkets and serve to our families? Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce our participation in a special screening of the new documentary, Food, Inc. The makers of the film, Magnolia Pictures, and Participant Media, have graciously donated 130 tickets […]
A Benefit for Slow Food St. Louis featuring: Delectable Hors d’ouvres St. Louis’ Top Chefs Local Artists auctioning food-themed art Live Art demonstration Gift Baskets auction Cool Drinks, Food Films, Food Music, Food Fashion & More! 2008 Art of Food Chefs include: Joshua Galliano – An American Place Lou Rook III – Annie Gunn’s Mark […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63144 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55957 views)
- Restaurants (34460 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31419 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29784 views)
- Become a Member (27700 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27360 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25470 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22122 views)
- Our Mission (20695 views)