McKendree University and Slow Food St. Louis are pairing to host a unique opportunity—a leisurely, intimate dinner and conversation with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation, to be held on Tuesday, April 24th at Farmhaus Restaurant.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50597 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44154 views)
- Restaurants (23118 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21207 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21167 views)
- Become a Member (20381 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15379 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15036 views)
- Our Mission (14815 views)