McKendree University and Slow Food St. Louis are pairing to host a unique opportunity—a leisurely, intimate dinner and conversation with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation, to be held on Tuesday, April 24th at Farmhaus Restaurant.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63298 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56069 views)
- Restaurants (34756 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31584 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29922 views)
- Become a Member (27894 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27545 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25611 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22246 views)
- Our Mission (20882 views)