Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52131 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49416 views)
- Restaurants (25675 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23148 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22430 views)
- Become a Member (21575 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20709 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20612 views)
- Events (16178 views)
- Our Mission (16030 views)