Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51418 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46852 views)
- Restaurants (24760 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21961 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21879 views)
- Become a Member (21209 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20472 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19260 views)
- Events (15866 views)
- Our Mission (15645 views)