Join us for dinner with Eric Schlosser, author of Fast Food Nation and co-producer of Food Inc. Food & Wine’s “People’s Best New Chef” for Midwest, Josh Galliano, has planned an incredible menu (below) celebrating the bounty of our of Illinois Farms and local libations. Purchase tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/235999 Dinner hosted by McKendree University & Slow [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59066 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54107 views)
- Restaurants (30899 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28673 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26430 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25230 views)
- Become a Member (25100 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22030 views)
- Our Mission (18481 views)
- Events (18190 views)