Our next Slow Food meeting will be Saturday, April 25th from 10 am to 3 pm. We will be hosting a workday at Shining Rivers Waldorf School in Webster Groves, home of a SLOW FOOD Edible Schoolyard in progress. We will take a tour of the campus to see the gardening in progress and future [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55124 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53171 views)
- Restaurants (28851 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27613 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24007 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23778 views)
- Become a Member (23101 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21393 views)
- Our Mission (17341 views)
- Events (17179 views)