Our friends at EarthDance have announced their organic farming apprenticeships for the 2012 season. Get all the information at their website. There will also be a series of info sessions for those with questions on October 11 and 20.
On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62083 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55171 views)
- Restaurants (33931 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30379 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28795 views)
- Become a Member (27185 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26963 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24682 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21240 views)
- Our Mission (20261 views)