Our friends at EarthDance have announced their organic farming apprenticeships for the 2012 season. Get all the information at their website. There will also be a series of info sessions for those with questions on October 11 and 20.
On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56374 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53469 views)
- Restaurants (29574 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28006 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24415 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24283 views)
- Become a Member (23674 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21576 views)
- Our Mission (17718 views)
- Events (17551 views)