Our friends at EarthDance have announced their organic farming apprenticeships for the 2012 season. Get all the information at their website. There will also be a series of info sessions for those with questions on October 11 and 20.
On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56001 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53353 views)
- Restaurants (29413 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27820 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24318 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24139 views)
- Become a Member (23500 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21509 views)
- Our Mission (17608 views)
- Events (17452 views)