Our friends at EarthDance have announced their organic farming apprenticeships for the 2012 season. Get all the information at their website. There will also be a series of info sessions for those with questions on October 11 and 20.
On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53681 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52823 views)
- Restaurants (28029 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27334 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23595 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23211 views)
- Become a Member (22659 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21224 views)
- Our Mission (16974 views)
- Events (16912 views)