Our friends at EarthDance have announced their organic farming apprenticeships for the 2012 season. Get all the information at their website. There will also be a series of info sessions for those with questions on October 11 and 20.
On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52160 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49453 views)
- Restaurants (25698 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23166 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22439 views)
- Become a Member (21581 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20716 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20635 views)
- Events (16186 views)
- Our Mission (16038 views)