Our friends at EarthDance have announced their organic farming apprenticeships for the 2012 season. Get all the information at their website. There will also be a series of info sessions for those with questions on October 11 and 20.
On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48817 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37344 views)
- Restaurants (19226 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19010 views)
- Become a Member (18609 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (17997 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17696 views)
- Events (13785 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13541 views)
- Our Mission (13190 views)