Our friends at EarthDance have announced their organic farming apprenticeships for the 2012 season. Get all the information at their website. There will also be a series of info sessions for those with questions on October 11 and 20.
On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63291 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56062 views)
- Restaurants (34740 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31576 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29913 views)
- Become a Member (27887 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27537 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25604 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22241 views)
- Our Mission (20873 views)