Our friends at EarthDance have announced their organic farming apprenticeships for the 2012 season. Get all the information at their website. There will also be a series of info sessions for those with questions on October 11 and 20.
On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54923 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53091 views)
- Restaurants (28708 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27587 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23938 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23692 views)
- Become a Member (23026 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21373 views)
- Our Mission (17285 views)
- Events (17138 views)