Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62902 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55821 views)
- Restaurants (34243 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31165 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29452 views)
- Become a Member (27501 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27202 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25332 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21986 views)
- Our Mission (20515 views)