Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51415 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46847 views)
- Restaurants (24759 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21959 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21878 views)
- Become a Member (21206 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20470 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19251 views)
- Events (15865 views)
- Our Mission (15644 views)