Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61615 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55040 views)
- Restaurants (33587 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30212 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28332 views)
- Become a Member (26926 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26732 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24554 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21037 views)
- Our Mission (20025 views)