Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53678 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52821 views)
- Restaurants (28029 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27334 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23595 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23210 views)
- Become a Member (22657 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21223 views)
- Our Mission (16973 views)
- Events (16911 views)