Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57322 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53743 views)
- Restaurants (30030 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28249 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25374 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24692 views)
- Become a Member (24144 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21698 views)
- Our Mission (17963 views)
- Events (17748 views)