Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59694 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54283 views)
- Restaurants (31333 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28890 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26768 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25468 views)
- Become a Member (25427 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22179 views)
- Our Mission (18745 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18643 views)