Free and open to the public the 19th Annual St. Louis Earth Day Festival is happening this Sunday April 20, 2008. The theme of the event is In Your Own Back Yard and “highlights local initiatives and practical environmental advice that can be implemented in communities throughout our region.” Among the food related happenings, Slow […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63134 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55945 views)
- Restaurants (34439 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31408 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29768 views)
- Become a Member (27685 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27347 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25458 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22112 views)
- Our Mission (20672 views)