Inspired by a curiosity about society’s careless habit of sending food straight to landfills, the multi award-winning documentary DIVE! Living Off America’s Waste follows filmmaker Jeremy Seifert and friends as they dumpster dive in the back alleys and gated garbage receptacles of Los Angeles’ supermarkets.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59025 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54100 views)
- Restaurants (30871 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28662 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26379 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25208 views)
- Become a Member (25071 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22009 views)
- Our Mission (18459 views)
- Events (18178 views)