Inspired by a curiosity about society’s careless habit of sending food straight to landfills, the multi award-winning documentary DIVE! Living Off America’s Waste follows filmmaker Jeremy Seifert and friends as they dumpster dive in the back alleys and gated garbage receptacles of Los Angeles’ supermarkets.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61191 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54855 views)
- Restaurants (32967 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29802 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27888 views)
- Become a Member (26577 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26374 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22888 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20781 views)
- Our Mission (19653 views)