Inspired by a curiosity about society’s careless habit of sending food straight to landfills, the multi award-winning documentary DIVE! Living Off America’s Waste follows filmmaker Jeremy Seifert and friends as they dumpster dive in the back alleys and gated garbage receptacles of Los Angeles’ supermarkets.
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63133 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55943 views)
- Restaurants (34435 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31407 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29766 views)
- Become a Member (27684 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27346 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25456 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22109 views)
- Our Mission (20670 views)