Inspired by a curiosity about society’s careless habit of sending food straight to landfills, the multi award-winning documentary DIVE! Living Off America’s Waste follows filmmaker Jeremy Seifert and friends as they dumpster dive in the back alleys and gated garbage receptacles of Los Angeles’ supermarkets.
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48816 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37337 views)
- Restaurants (19223 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19007 views)
- Become a Member (18607 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (17995 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17693 views)
- Events (13783 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13539 views)
- Our Mission (13189 views)