Inspired by a curiosity about society’s careless habit of sending food straight to landfills, the multi award-winning documentary DIVE! Living Off America’s Waste follows filmmaker Jeremy Seifert and friends as they dumpster dive in the back alleys and gated garbage receptacles of Los Angeles’ supermarkets.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55815 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53326 views)
- Restaurants (29319 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27770 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24273 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24072 views)
- Become a Member (23449 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21481 views)
- Our Mission (17575 views)
- Events (17413 views)