Inspired by a curiosity about society’s careless habit of sending food straight to landfills, the multi award-winning documentary DIVE! Living Off America’s Waste follows filmmaker Jeremy Seifert and friends as they dumpster dive in the back alleys and gated garbage receptacles of Los Angeles’ supermarkets.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57646 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53769 views)
- Restaurants (30143 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28283 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25470 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24757 views)
- Become a Member (24254 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21726 views)
- Our Mission (18030 views)
- Events (17794 views)