On the second Wednesday of each month between May and October, join Slow Food St. Louis and the Schlafly Bottleworks as they present SLOWednesday after the Maplewood Farmers’ Market. Each month a different farmer from the market will speak about their farm, giving you the opportunity to get to know your food, its origins, and [...]
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
Drop. Swap. Grow. Seed Swap March 1
The event is FREE (suggested $3 donation at the door), but you must register in advance to participate. Bring seeds to share, any amount is fine by us. Please, no expired seeds! Seeds may be store-bought or harvested from your garden.
Microgrant Applications Online!
Slow Food St. Louis Small Farm Biodiversity Micro Grant Program has been supporting the preservation of biodiversity in the St. Louis (and surrounding area) food system since 2009. To date they have awarded $50,000 to small scale, local farmers, supporting more than 200 heirloom varieties and heritage breeds.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51380 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46737 views)
- Restaurants (24668 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21909 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21837 views)
- Become a Member (21166 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20441 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19022 views)
- Events (15833 views)
- Our Mission (15602 views)