The national Slow Food organization has declared a Day of Action on Saturday, September 17, in order to challenge the nation to come together, share a meal, and converse about what needs to change with the food in our country. Your challenge is to “take back the value meal” by cooking a “slow food” meal for $5 or less per person!
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52174 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49484 views)
- Restaurants (25727 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23216 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22448 views)
- Become a Member (21587 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20722 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20670 views)
- Events (16191 views)
- Our Mission (16044 views)