The national Slow Food organization has declared a Day of Action on Saturday, September 17, in order to challenge the nation to come together, share a meal, and converse about what needs to change with the food in our country. Your challenge is to “take back the value meal” by cooking a “slow food” meal for $5 or less per person!
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48840 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37446 views)
- Restaurants (19290 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19047 views)
- Become a Member (18639 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18019 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17735 views)
- Events (13809 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13560 views)
- Our Mission (13213 views)