The national Slow Food organization has declared a Day of Action on Saturday, September 17, in order to challenge the nation to come together, share a meal, and converse about what needs to change with the food in our country. Your challenge is to “take back the value meal” by cooking a “slow food” meal for $5 or less per person!
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62831 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55782 views)
- Restaurants (34217 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31144 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29398 views)
- Become a Member (27454 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27176 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25297 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21908 views)
- Our Mission (20479 views)