Mark your calendars, this year’s SLOWednesday events start just two weeks from tomorrow, and the first is sure to be a hit… May 13, 2009: Terra Madre Update Intended to foster discussion and introduce innovative concepts in the field of food, gastronomy, globalization, and economics, Terra Madre is a bi-annual conference hosted by Slow Food [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50631 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44329 views)
- Restaurants (23174 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21408 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21235 views)
- Become a Member (20415 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20147 views)
- Events (15401 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15145 views)
- Our Mission (14847 views)