Top local chefs will compete to see who has the best grass-fed beef burger. The winning chef will be awarded $500 to a local charity of his or her choice. How do they win? Well, you decide! Come by and sample all the entries, then cast your vote for the best burger.
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59759 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54309 views)
- Restaurants (31376 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28921 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26808 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25493 views)
- Become a Member (25479 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22190 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18872 views)
- Our Mission (18775 views)