Top local chefs will compete to see who has the best grass-fed beef burger. The winning chef will be awarded $500 to a local charity of his or her choice. How do they win? Well, you decide! Come by and sample all the entries, then cast your vote for the best burger.
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50634 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44397 views)
- Restaurants (23191 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21462 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21251 views)
- Become a Member (20428 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20157 views)
- Events (15413 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15178 views)
- Our Mission (14863 views)