Top local chefs will compete to see who has the best grass-fed beef burger. The winning chef will be awarded $500 to a local charity of his or her choice. How do they win? Well, you decide! Come by and sample all the entries, then cast your vote for the best burger.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56072 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53357 views)
- Restaurants (29434 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27847 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24333 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24159 views)
- Become a Member (23518 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21517 views)
- Our Mission (17626 views)
- Events (17471 views)