Slow Food St. Louis is happy to announce the return of our award-winning trivia night, Convivial Pursuit, happening on March 27, 2009, at Mad Art Gallery (2727 S. 12th Street, St. Louis, MO 63118). The Convivial Pursuit Trivia Night offers up a smorgasbord of food trivia certain to delight your mind as well as your [...]
Thanks to everyone that came out for this years Convivial Pursuit. It was an absolute success with around 160 people having a great time while testing their food trivia skills. Sauce Magazine ran away with the win in the final rounds having brought a table full of ringers (also called employees). Special thanks to Mike [...]
Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52204 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49600 views)
- Restaurants (25811 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23397 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22487 views)
- Become a Member (21636 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20767 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20740 views)
- Events (16223 views)
- Our Mission (16075 views)