Slow Food St. Louis is happy to announce the return of our award-winning trivia night, Convivial Pursuit, happening on March 27, 2009, at Mad Art Gallery (2727 S. 12th Street, St. Louis, MO 63118). The Convivial Pursuit Trivia Night offers up a smorgasbord of food trivia certain to delight your mind as well as your […]
Thanks to everyone that came out for this years Convivial Pursuit. It was an absolute success with around 160 people having a great time while testing their food trivia skills. Sauce Magazine ran away with the win in the final rounds having brought a table full of ringers (also called employees). Special thanks to Mike […]
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62433 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55506 views)
- Restaurants (34097 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30687 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29132 views)
- Become a Member (27365 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27080 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25081 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21595 views)
- Our Mission (20383 views)