Slow Food St. Louis is happy to announce the return of our award-winning trivia night, Convivial Pursuit, happening on March 27, 2009, at Mad Art Gallery (2727 S. 12th Street, St. Louis, MO 63118). The Convivial Pursuit Trivia Night offers up a smorgasbord of food trivia certain to delight your mind as well as your [...]
Thanks to everyone that came out for this years Convivial Pursuit. It was an absolute success with around 160 people having a great time while testing their food trivia skills. Sauce Magazine ran away with the win in the final rounds having brought a table full of ringers (also called employees). Special thanks to Mike [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55364 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53215 views)
- Restaurants (28993 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27654 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24070 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23872 views)
- Become a Member (23182 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21421 views)
- Our Mission (17385 views)
- Events (17233 views)