Slow Food St. Louis is happy to announce the return of our award-winning trivia night, Convivial Pursuit, happening on March 27, 2009, at Mad Art Gallery (2727 S. 12th Street, St. Louis, MO 63118). The Convivial Pursuit Trivia Night offers up a smorgasbord of food trivia certain to delight your mind as well as your [...]
Thanks to everyone that came out for this years Convivial Pursuit. It was an absolute success with around 160 people having a great time while testing their food trivia skills. Sauce Magazine ran away with the win in the final rounds having brought a table full of ringers (also called employees). Special thanks to Mike [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52160 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49450 views)
- Restaurants (25697 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23166 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22439 views)
- Become a Member (21581 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20716 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20635 views)
- Events (16186 views)
- Our Mission (16038 views)