Slow Food St. Louis is happy to announce the return of our award-winning trivia night, Convivial Pursuit, happening on March 27, 2009, at Mad Art Gallery (2727 S. 12th Street, St. Louis, MO 63118). The Convivial Pursuit Trivia Night offers up a smorgasbord of food trivia certain to delight your mind as well as your [...]
Thanks to everyone that came out for this years Convivial Pursuit. It was an absolute success with around 160 people having a great time while testing their food trivia skills. Sauce Magazine ran away with the win in the final rounds having brought a table full of ringers (also called employees). Special thanks to Mike [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61191 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54855 views)
- Restaurants (32966 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29801 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27888 views)
- Become a Member (26577 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26374 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22887 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20781 views)
- Our Mission (19652 views)