Slow Food St. Louis is happy to announce the return of our award-winning trivia night, Convivial Pursuit, happening on March 27, 2009, at Mad Art Gallery (2727 S. 12th Street, St. Louis, MO 63118). The Convivial Pursuit Trivia Night offers up a smorgasbord of food trivia certain to delight your mind as well as your [...]
Thanks to everyone that came out for this years Convivial Pursuit. It was an absolute success with around 160 people having a great time while testing their food trivia skills. Sauce Magazine ran away with the win in the final rounds having brought a table full of ringers (also called employees). Special thanks to Mike [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48856 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37495 views)
- Restaurants (19316 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19060 views)
- Become a Member (18654 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18035 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17774 views)
- Events (13819 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13566 views)
- Our Mission (13230 views)