Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Local Food Challenge
Wednesday, May 13 - Explore what it means for health and wealth when we strengthen the local food system at “Eat Here! The Local Food Challenge and the $16 Billion Market”.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62885 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55812 views)
- Restaurants (34237 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31158 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29442 views)
- Become a Member (27484 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27194 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25326 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21978 views)
- Our Mission (20506 views)