Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with the [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50601 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44181 views)
- Restaurants (23126 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21213 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21200 views)
- Become a Member (20390 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15384 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15047 views)
- Our Mission (14821 views)