Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
2014 St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54948 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53097 views)
- Restaurants (28719 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27593 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23941 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23704 views)
- Become a Member (23037 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21377 views)
- Our Mission (17289 views)
- Events (17144 views)