Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
2014 St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59093 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54119 views)
- Restaurants (30918 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28680 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26462 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25239 views)
- Become a Member (25113 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22045 views)
- Our Mission (18494 views)
- Events (18198 views)