Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with the [...]
2013 Feast in the Field Tickets On Sale!
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Food On Film Series 2013
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting food traditions, is pleased to announce Food on Film, a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48840 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (37446 views)
- Restaurants (19289 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19046 views)
- Become a Member (18638 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18019 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (17733 views)
- Events (13808 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13560 views)
- Our Mission (13213 views)