Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
2014 St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63300 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56071 views)
- Restaurants (34766 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31586 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29928 views)
- Become a Member (27898 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27549 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25614 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22251 views)
- Our Mission (20886 views)