Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
2014 St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with […]
Announcing Feast in the Field 2015!
Slow Food St. Louis is proud to present our 10th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 7th. This dinner is a celebration in honor of La Vista CSA Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63131 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55938 views)
- Restaurants (34426 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31404 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29762 views)
- Become a Member (27679 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27341 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25450 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22108 views)
- Our Mission (20665 views)