Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
2014 St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59783 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54311 views)
- Restaurants (31389 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28936 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26815 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25504 views)
- Become a Member (25485 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22193 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18993 views)
- Our Mission (18785 views)