Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
2014 St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51419 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46852 views)
- Restaurants (24760 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21961 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21879 views)
- Become a Member (21209 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20472 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19260 views)
- Events (15866 views)
- Our Mission (15645 views)