Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
2014 St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57914 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53824 views)
- Restaurants (30274 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28339 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25615 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24819 views)
- Become a Member (24410 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21757 views)
- Our Mission (18083 views)
- Events (17841 views)