Slow Food St. Louis has been hard at work compiling an up-to-date listing of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs available in the greater St. Louis area. Please let us know if we are missing any one or if we have incorrect information.
2014 St. Louis CSA and CCSA Directory So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area. The number of CSAs has more than doubled in the last five years. If you aren’t familiar with [...]
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61191 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54851 views)
- Restaurants (32965 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29801 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27886 views)
- Become a Member (26577 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26374 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22887 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20780 views)
- Our Mission (19646 views)