Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
Slow Spotlight: City Greens
Shhh. Did you know that there’s a secret club for locavores with a social justice bent? City Greens is a community market in The Grove stocking all local, chemical-free produce, bread, dairy, eggs and meat.
Slow Spotlight: Mac’s Local Buys
Chris McKenzie of Mac’s Local Buys applied for a Slow Food St. Louis micro-grant in 2012 to purchase coolers – long, white coolers that may be familiar to campers or fishermen – that just so happen nestle snugly like the pieces of a Jenga puzzle into the back of his SUV. At first thought, coolers may be a strange thing to seek funding for to some.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (48995 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (38013 views)
- Restaurants (19915 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (19400 views)
- Become a Member (18899 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (18549 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (18324 views)
- Events (14061 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (13743 views)
- Our Mission (13470 views)