Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59039 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54104 views)
- Restaurants (30879 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28665 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26400 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25212 views)
- Become a Member (25074 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22012 views)
- Our Mission (18464 views)
- Events (18182 views)