A huge thank you to J. Pollack Photography for commemorating our Feast in the Field Event in photos, which you can view a montage of here (or download here). Check them out for your next event or family photo occasion…. About J. Pollack Photography: [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55749 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53309 views)
- Restaurants (29277 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27748 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24244 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24011 views)
- Become a Member (23419 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21469 views)
- Our Mission (17545 views)
- Events (17397 views)