A huge thank you to J. Pollack Photography for commemorating our Feast in the Field Event in photos, which you can view a montage of here (or download here). Check them out for your next event or family photo occasion…. About J. Pollack Photography: [...]
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (57596 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53767 views)
- Restaurants (30123 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28276 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (25452 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24745 views)
- Become a Member (24231 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21722 views)
- Our Mission (18014 views)
- Events (17780 views)