A huge thank you to J. Pollack Photography for commemorating our Feast in the Field Event in photos, which you can view a montage of here (or download here). Check them out for your next event or family photo occasion…. About J. Pollack Photography: [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52119 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49384 views)
- Restaurants (25650 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23130 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22419 views)
- Become a Member (21567 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20702 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20598 views)
- Events (16171 views)
- Our Mission (16026 views)