A huge Thank You to all our wonderful Feast in the Field participants and donors! Especially to our Chef Wrangler Cassy Vires! Please support these Slow & Local purveyors, chefs and producers. Check out the event photos Feast in the Field Photos. Feast in the Field – Sunday, June 8th Beer provided by Perennial Artisan […]
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 7th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 3rd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
On Sunday, August, 21, friend of Slow Food St. Louis, Chef Josh Galliano, will return to Claverach Farm and Vineyard to participate in their Sunday Suppers at Claverach Farm. For those of you that attended Feast in the Field, you know what a beautiful space Claverach is, and with the weather starting to turn into something a […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62158 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55264 views)
- Restaurants (33975 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30486 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28881 views)
- Become a Member (27232 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26994 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24792 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21359 views)
- Our Mission (20297 views)