A huge Thank You to all our wonderful Feast in the Field participants and donors! Especially to our Chef Wrangler Cassy Vires! Please support these Slow & Local purveyors, chefs and producers. Check out the event photos Feast in the Field Photos. Feast in the Field – Sunday, June 8th Beer provided by Perennial Artisan […]
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 7th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 3rd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
On Sunday, August, 21, friend of Slow Food St. Louis, Chef Josh Galliano, will return to Claverach Farm and Vineyard to participate in their Sunday Suppers at Claverach Farm. For those of you that attended Feast in the Field, you know what a beautiful space Claverach is, and with the weather starting to turn into something a […]
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63308 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56077 views)
- Restaurants (34782 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31595 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29934 views)
- Become a Member (27907 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27555 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25620 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22257 views)
- Our Mission (20902 views)