A huge Thank You to all our wonderful Feast in the Field participants and donors! Especially to our Chef Wrangler Cassy Vires! Please support these Slow & Local purveyors, chefs and producers. Check out the event photos Feast in the Field Photos. Feast in the Field – Sunday, June 8th Beer provided by Perennial Artisan [...]
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce that our 9th annual Feast in the Field, a multi-course dining extravaganza crafted by St. Louis’ top culinary talent, will be held on Sunday, June 8, 2014.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 8th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 2nd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm & Vineyard and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
Slow Food StL is proud to present our 7th annual Feast in the Field event on Sunday, June 3rd. This dinner is a celebration in honor of Claverach Farm and their dedication to help feed Saint Louis sustainably.
On Sunday, August, 21, friend of Slow Food St. Louis, Chef Josh Galliano, will return to Claverach Farm and Vineyard to participate in their Sunday Suppers at Claverach Farm. For those of you that attended Feast in the Field, you know what a beautiful space Claverach is, and with the weather starting to turn into something a [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59754 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54306 views)
- Restaurants (31372 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28909 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26803 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25490 views)
- Become a Member (25474 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22188 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (18839 views)
- Our Mission (18771 views)