with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the […]
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (62151 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55231 views)
- Restaurants (33966 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30458 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28870 views)
- Become a Member (27224 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26986 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24715 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21304 views)
- Our Mission (20285 views)