with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the [...]
SLOWednesdays After Schlafly Farmers Market
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2014 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Ark of Taste Dinner Menu at The Libertine
Come to The Libertine the evening of April 13th for our first ever Slow Food St. Louis Ark of Taste Dinner. Help save endangered foods by eating them!
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52121 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (49400 views)
- Restaurants (25658 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (23140 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (22423 views)
- Become a Member (21570 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20705 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (20605 views)
- Events (16172 views)
- Our Mission (16028 views)