with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the [...]
Sustainable Backyard Tour Seeks Yard Hosts
The Sustainable Backyard Tour, held each year in June, is a unique opportunity to see firsthand how homeowners in St. Louis City and County are transforming their yards in a range of environmentally sensitive ways.
Sign Up Time for Your 2014 CSA
So you want to join a CSA? We are now so very fortunate to have lots of options for Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) in and around the St. Louis area.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (51405 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (46824 views)
- Restaurants (24742 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21949 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21862 views)
- Become a Member (21196 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20463 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (19198 views)
- Events (15857 views)
- Our Mission (15636 views)