with Rick Lewis from Quincy Street Bistro Details: Saturday, October 27th Hosted at Bertarelli Cutlery http://www.bertarellicutlery.com/ 1927 Marconi Avenue on the Hill Class from 10am-11am Only 15 spots available Cost $30 RSVP to Kelly@SlowFoodStl.org Class Content: Walk through different knife shapes and their uses Proper knife grip Chopping herbs, chiffonade, chop, mince How to julienne All the [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50604 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44191 views)
- Restaurants (23130 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21223 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21213 views)
- Become a Member (20393 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20137 views)
- Events (15385 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15063 views)
- Our Mission (14822 views)