Shhh. Did you know that there’s a secret club for locavores with a social justice bent? City Greens is a community market in The Grove stocking all local, chemical-free produce, bread, dairy, eggs and meat.
SloWednesday: Garlic Harvesting & Curing
Wednesday, June 10 – Help St. Louis achieve independence from imported garlic as we enter the harvesting phase of Crop Sourcing: Project Garlic, and learn lessons and lore on garlic harvesting and curing.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (63308 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (56079 views)
- Restaurants (34785 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (31596 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (29934 views)
- Become a Member (27908 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (27559 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (25622 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (22258 views)
- Our Mission (20904 views)