Shhh. Did you know that there’s a secret club for locavores with a social justice bent? City Greens is a community market in The Grove stocking all local, chemical-free produce, bread, dairy, eggs and meat.
SloWednesday: SNAP For Local Food!
Wednesday, April 8 - Join Slow Food St. Louis, Schlafly Farmers Market manager Brian DeSmet, and Gabriel Hahn of Seeds of Hope Farm to learn about the SNAP 2 It! Double Dollar program.
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61566 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (55027 views)
- Restaurants (33499 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (30162 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (28257 views)
- Become a Member (26892 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26702 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (24522 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (21003 views)
- Our Mission (19966 views)