Shhh. Did you know that there’s a secret club for locavores with a social justice bent? City Greens is a community market in The Grove stocking all local, chemical-free produce, bread, dairy, eggs and meat.
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (55917 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53339 views)
- Restaurants (29373 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27798 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24296 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24117 views)
- Become a Member (23470 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21497 views)
- Our Mission (17597 views)
- Events (17436 views)