Shhh. Did you know that there’s a secret club for locavores with a social justice bent? City Greens is a community market in The Grove stocking all local, chemical-free produce, bread, dairy, eggs and meat.
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53823 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52854 views)
- Restaurants (28122 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27348 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23637 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23267 views)
- Become a Member (22699 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21242 views)
- Our Mission (17010 views)
- Events (16928 views)