Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
SloWednesday: The Harvest
Wednesday, July 9 - Every year, more than 400,000 American children are torn away from their friends, schools, and homes to pick the food we all eat. “The Harvest” profiles some of the children who sacrifice their own childhoods to help their families survive.
A Farmer Collaborative Dinner between Niche, Blood & Sand and Berger Bluff Farms to Benefit Slow Food!
We are thrilled to announce that Niche and Blood & Sand are joining forces with Berger Bluff Farms to create a Farmer Collaborative Dinner on July 24th at Niche Restaurant to benefit Slow Food St. Louis! NICHE and BLOOD & SAND Five Courses Featuring Local Missouri Produce From Lee & Ingrid [...]
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (53762 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (52840 views)
- Restaurants (28075 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27344 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23617 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23246 views)
- Become a Member (22680 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21234 views)
- Our Mission (16996 views)
- Events (16921 views)