Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54798 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53057 views)
- Restaurants (28657 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27577 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23919 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23632 views)
- Become a Member (23009 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21363 views)
- Our Mission (17261 views)
- Events (17127 views)