Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
‘Genetic Roulette’ Screeing at the Wolf
Monday, November 24 - Join Slow Food St. Louis and The Wolf Café for a free screening of “Genetic Roulette”.
Announcing Art of Food 2014
Slow Food St. Louis, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and supporting local food traditions, is pleased to announce that our 9th annual fundraiser, Art of Food, will be held on Friday, November 7th, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm, at The Luminary (2701 Cherokee St, 63118).
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (59784 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54318 views)
- Restaurants (31391 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (28949 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (26817 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (25507 views)
- Become a Member (25488 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22207 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (19050 views)
- Our Mission (18789 views)