Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
SloWednesday: Backyard Farm
Wednesday, September 10 - Join the Sadicario family to see how they’ve transformed their suburban back yard into a production garden in just a few short years.
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (56050 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53357 views)
- Restaurants (29428 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27845 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (24328 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (24156 views)
- Become a Member (23513 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21516 views)
- Our Mission (17621 views)
- Events (17467 views)