Join us for a special evening highlighting your favorite treat — chocolate! Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to present an evening of Chocolate with Brian Pelletier, chief chocolatier at Kakao Chocolate. Kakao was named Best Chocolate in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times, so you don’t want to miss this! For a $5 tasting [...]
Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
Grants Help Farmers Seed a Delicious Future
St. Louis’ food future beckons with delicious variety because of investments being made this year in Missouri and Illinois farmers through Slow Food St. Louis’ biodiversity grants.
2015 SLOWednesday Schedule
Slow Food St. Louis is pleased to announce the 2015 SLOWednesday schedule, with a selection of educational events and a series of films that will not only whet your appetite for local, sustainable food, but will bring out the activist in you as well.
Please join Slow Food STL Tuesday, February 24th at 7 p.m. for Stout Bout at the Club Room at the Schlafly Tap Room, 2100 Locust St. (at 21st), St. Louis, MO 63103 for the first in a series of Slow Taste events. Master brewer Stephen Hale will lead discussion and tasting of several locally brewed stouts.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (61210 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (54859 views)
- Restaurants (32993 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (29805 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (27900 views)
- Become a Member (26614 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (26396 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (22961 views)
- Whole Foods Market's Grass-Fed Beef Burger Cook-Off (20783 views)
- Our Mission (19666 views)