Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
Outstanding in the Field
Sunday, October 5 - This year Outstanding in the Field, a traveling farm pop up dining experience, makes its debut with St. Louis chef Josh Galliano of The Libertine joined by Clayton and Ryan Trimm of Sweetgrass restaurants.
‘Truck Farm’ Screening at The Wolf
Monday, August 18 - Filmmaker Ian Cheney planted a 1/1000th-acre farm in the back of his 1986 Dodge pick-up-truck in the spring of 2009, after coming to New York City and lacking any other place of his own to grow food.
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (54796 views)
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (53057 views)
- Restaurants (28654 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (27577 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (23919 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (23628 views)
- Become a Member (23009 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (21363 views)
- Our Mission (17260 views)
- Events (17127 views)