Last night, Slow Food St. Louis hosted a chocolate talk and tasting with Alan McClure, founder of Patric Chocolate in Columbia, MO. From the beginning of his talk, it became readily apparent that Alan is extremely passionate about chocolate. He also loves to educate folks about all things chocolate and educated we became about the [...]
Food On Film: Genetic Roulette
Monday, October 28 - You won’t look at food the same way again. Genetic Roulette exposes the dirt behind Big-Biotech’s big failed experiment. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to rising disease rates in the US population.
SLOWednesday – SLU Nutrition & Dietetics
Wednesday, October 9 - Saint Louis University Department of Nutrition and Dietetics will join us to highlight their efforts to support local farmers through food processing for local schools and the newly established shared use kitchen.
- 'Ask Before You Eat' Film Series (50629 views)
- Farmer Dinner @ Atlas, Monday, August 31 (44313 views)
- Restaurants (23170 views)
- Good Gardening Good Food - Organic Home Gardening - Workshops & Films (21403 views)
- Where to Eat Slow (21233 views)
- Become a Member (20414 views)
- Slow Food St. Louis 2010 Urban Homesteading Series (20146 views)
- Events (15400 views)
- Slow Spotlight: Sassafras Valley Farm (15133 views)
- Our Mission (14844 views)